Opelika Pickleball Club
- Free introductory Clinic providing those new to the game a safe and fun-filled introduction to the sport.
- Loaner paddles for evaluation
- Pickleballs provided for use at the Sportsplex.at no charge
- Close GroupMe communications group for club activities and announcements
- A Lobster 2 Ball machine available for practice.
- Beginner groups and play
- Help with Drills and Skills – increase your level of play.
- Member discount on club sponsored tournaments.
- Early registration for club sponsored tournaments.
- Member discounts available at Pickleball Central and other designated merchants.
- Club Tournaments and mixers for all skill groups and ages
- Social Events
- Member's Only Tournaments
- Referee training clinics
- Volunteer opportunities
- Club Website and Facebook group/page
You MUST create an account on WWW.PickleballBrackets.com to begin!
The registration is a two-step process. We are using Pickleball Brackets to host our club membership information.
1. Step-one is to create your profile. Click the following link to setup your account within Pickleball brackets. [IF YOU ARE RENEWING MEMBERSHIP, SEE SEPERATE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!]
2. Respond to the email that was sent you by logging into Pickleball brackets and complete your profile.
3. After completing you profile, Login to Pickleball Brackets to your new account, search under Club for the join Opelika Pickleball Club.
4. Click on the Blue Opelika logo and select “Become a member”. You can pay with PayPal or Credit Card. If you must pay by cash, you will need to email email@example.com or contact a club officer.
If you have problems or wish to pay with cash, email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you and help you.
For more detailed instructions, see options below.
FYI – The profile question about texting has to do with tournaments only not about GroupMe. The “GroupMe” question is presented when you sign up for club membership.
FYI – When signing up for profile/club membership, click the “Get Started” button to begin.